Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rather Boring Day

So I have to confess that I don't have a single picture to post from today. Sorry everyone! Today was a rather laid back day. We yelled at the dogs this morning, made lemon bars, went to Bible study and then went grocery shopping. That was about it (boring, I know). Nicole and I actually led the women's Bible Study today, so I suppose that was our interesting highlight of the day. We went through some of the lies and the truths/scriptures to counteract them from the Women's Retreat this past year (this is also the same study we are doing with Gloria). All of the women loved it and wanted the whole study to do! So I suppose Becky and Jayne are going to be famous Bible study authors in no time :)

1 comment:

  1. You all are going to be sick of lemon bars very soon! ;)

    That is an amazing study! Glad you're able to share it and bless others with it!

    Love you,
    Mom 2

    ReplyDelete